(AISR) is an award-winning International centre of excellence for B-STEMM (Business and STEMM) education. AISR is Northern Ireland’s first independent, UK accredited STEM Institute, offering internationally recognised undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to the highest standards in Business, Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering, Education, Para Medical and Medical studies.
Our headquarters is located in Derry-Londonderry, Northern Ireland, UK. We have campuses in the UK, Ireland, India and Nigeria. AISR also offers:
- online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses, whether you are a teacher, trainer, parent you will find a course that suits you.
- Study Abroad Packages to help students develop their leadership and entrepreneurial skills
- STEM and CLIL training for teachers – can be funded by KA1 Erasmus
- Cultural Visits
- Coding, Medicine and Entrepreneurship summer school (virtual and physical)
- Content development
- Educational consultancy
- Software Development
- Virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) development.
We developed our own: VR chemistry lab, where students carry out step by step practicals in an immersive environment. We bring our educational posters to life with AR videos. GCSE level mobile game, which combines various STEM subjects and concepts in order for students to learn in a fun way
Horizont ProConsult EOOD’s main responsibility is increasing the quality of Bulgarian education, through the preparation and implementation of international mobility projects with educational purposes, compilation of training programs aimed at school staff (teachers).
The company works on strategic partnerships projects creating new training methodologies and educational resources, aiming to improve the educational environment in Bulgaria and Europe.
Our team develops mainly international projects in the field of vocational education and training, and strategic partnerships aimed at cross-sectoral cooperation.
Horizont ProConsult may acts both as main and intermediary organisation and provides opportunities for training and internships in a real work-based environment for Bulgarian students abroad under the Erasmus+ program.
Vocational School in Romania.
Hilal Doğu Akademi is located in Bursa Turkey. It is an educational coaching and counselling company founded by an English teacher, Hilal Doğu. Hilal has been an English teacher for 30 years and after retirement, she started her own educational counselling company. The Akademi is specialised in counselling, educational consultancy and teacher training in the field of English Language Teaching, Studying abroad, using projects for English language teaching, and teaching English through digital tools, drama and art.
Workshops are provided for individuals and schools, who are interested in the above topics. The Akademi offers the additional services:
- All services related to English to Turkish and Turkish to English translation are provided.
- Coaching services to help graduates and university students to progress onto their future career through learning English.
- Tailor made English courses, to prepare you for studying abroad.
- Private English courses for adults regardless of their level.
- Young people are supported to prepare them for international cooperation/projects, in order to fully benefit from the exchange of different cultures and to be able to fulfil their dreams and become a world citizen
The FabLab Messina is an independent project born from the meeting of young Messina makers, designers and artists. This project aims to make itself known as a cross between a factory and an artisan workshop by merging the ability to produce high quality and faithful prototypes at a reasonable cost. FabLab Messina is a non-profit association managed entirely by its members whose purpose is developed on three main fronts:
The association provides for an annual membership fee that guarantees free access to the premises (within opening hours) and to machinery (depending on the credits held). All the sums obtained from the membership fees will be used solely to cover management costs and improve the experience within FabLab Messina. FabLab Messina organises the following events for informative or training purposes:
- Open Day – days in which FabLab opens its doors to the whole community to be known and inform the public about particular topics
- Learning Group – events of one or more days open only to members in which they study the functioning of a software guided by a tutor
- Workshop – high profile events that require a contribution and during which you learn how the tools work and how to use them.
- Creative Lab – possibility for each associate to bring an idea and learn the skills necessary to turn it into reality
EURO-NET is an association active in European programs and international partnerships.
It provides the following services to children, young people and adults:
- information centre and project development;
- organisation of training courses, exchanges and cultural, artistic or sporting activities;
- sector studies and research;
- consultancy, crisis support and prevention;
- e-learning, networking and partnerships;
- publications, newspapers and websites.
The association adheres to many European networks. Euro-net develops community projects and has great experience in European initiatives.
EURO-NET offers information-training services in accordance with the Desks of the European Commission. Euro-net aims to:
- involve young people and adults in building a Europe that is more united and closer to citizens, taking into account the people who have greater difficulties in participating in Community programs;
- involving young people and adults in difficulty coming from the urban or rural environment, disabled people, people on the verge of social exclusion or who can be considered as excluded in the construction of their future.